Metro’s Mission and Vision
To improve quality of life in the community by providing public transportation services that are dependable, convenient, safe, efficient, cost effective, and accessible for all.
That Metro will become the preferred transportation choice for all.
Long-term goals are to achieve the following:
- Metro System as mobility managers
- Integrated and seamless public transportation system
- Flexibility in choice for users
- Technology-oriented service delivery
- Public/private partnership
- Long-term stable funding through a balance of system user fees, local contributions, state assistance, and federal assistance
- Safe, affordable, accessible, efficient, and cost-effective service