Metro Transit is now Metro!
As of January 1, 2018, we've changed our name and our look as we continue providing public transportation in Kalamazoo County!
Be watching in 2018 as we:
- Update our fleet with new buses and a new look
- Introduce our new logo and driver uniforms to the community
- Prepare to provide another fare payment option to our riders
- Improve bus stop locations and amentities, including shelters and stop signs
- Provide more information to passengers through myStop Mobile app, Facebook, and Twitter
We'd love to hear from the community as well. Fill out our contact form at the top of the page to let us know how we are doing or call (269) 337-8222.
We are adding an additional hour of service to Sundays starting January 2, 2018. Routes being extended include:
Route 1 - Westnedge until 6:08 pm
Route 2 - Portage until 6:08 pm
Route 4 - Oakland until 6:08 pm
Route 5 - East Main until 5:38 pm
Route 6 - Parchment until 6:08 pm
Route 7 - Alamo until 6:08 pm
Route 9 - Gull until 6:08 pm
Route 11 - Stadium until 6:08 pm
Route 14 - West Main until 6:08 pm
Route 15 - Paterson until 6:08 pm
Route 16 - Lovell ntil 6:08 pm
We are also adding an hour to Route 6 Parchment Monday through Friday with service operating until 11:08 p.m.
An additional trip is being added to Route 11 - Stadium Monday - Friday at 6:45 am to assist with service to KVCC in the mornings.
New route schedules will be available week of December 25. Questions about the service can be directed to 337-8222.